Can be used for these 868MHz sensors and devices:
- Visonic PowerCode sensors,
- Itho CVE RFT
- Itho CVE ECO RFT,
- Alecto ACH2010, WS5500,
- FineOffset WH2900,
- Davis Vantage Vue EU.
- Free firmware,
- Ultra low power usage (0.14 Watt),
- Receive and Transmit supported,
- 868.30 - 868.95MHz,
- ASK / FSK,
- Standard USB interface,
- Supports the largest set of devices,
- Supported by many Home Automation systems,
- Easy firmware updates in flash memory.
Note: The supported protocols operate at different frequencies and use s different modulation. As a result only 1 protocol can be enabled for receive. It is possible to transmit different protocols.
For example, receive Alecto WS5500 and transmit FS20 and Itho CVE RFT.